Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 11

You will notice a 10 day gap. The past few days have been so busy I haven't been able to take the time to put the thought into this I wanted to. My goal for this is twofold. I want to improve my portrait skills and I want to see myself in a new light. As the weather turns from this rainy, cold spring into summer I hope to be more creative in posing, props, etc... I am really fond of my remote shutter release. I need to find some sort of extension cord for it so I can move onto some full body shots.

In the next week I plan on cleaning out the garage to set up my studio equipment for the remaining rainy days. The storage unit is also going to have a thorough cleaning ahead of it. I have a dismantled cable system to get on e-bay.

1 comment:

Raquel said...

I love this picture of you quite a bit. It shows your girlish quality, while still showing that you mean business.