Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 7

I wanted to make sure people know I do, in fact smile. This was taken at dusk with a tripod and a remote shutter release. I love the way the light is coming through the fence posts in the background.

Today was a long day. Tomorrow is going to be a a long day as well. I have to go to Everett to sign a release to get medical records transferred to a new doctor. New medical insurance is a pain. I wasn't particularly attached to the old Dr. so this may be a good change.

On the business front, I need to get some ads out as soon as there is money to do so. The other business has some impending issues. The accountant keeps coming up with questions which seem to have obvious answers for me. It seems we are paying an awful large sum for me to have to do this much leg work. C'est la vie.

No comments: